Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Hello everyone. Well, I decided to create a blog for myself. Why? I don't know, why not? I've been trying all different things on the internet (facebook, twitter, and linkedin). So I thought would be cool to start a blog and share my long winded thoughts for those who might read this blog. I'm not try to be fancy, or updating this everyday, but this is certainly worth trying, espically since my life will be going through some changes. And it's not puberty (ha ha).

I'll be a senior at UWSP, with a pretty easy last year of school. I've spent my college years at WWSP 90FM. Last year I was the Promotions Director, and now I'm the Station Manager. I'm a little worried, because I have more responsibilities and I'm worried that the rest of the staff will take me seriously as Station Manager.

I've been interning at Wisconsin Public Radio, which has been great. I've done mostly social media work, but some other odd jobs here and there. Anyways, I will probably still be helping them during the school year. I will talk about WPR later.

Even though school hasn't even started yet, I've already been thinking what will I being doing when school ends, and where? Sure I have an idea what I want to do, but is it realistic? Plenty of time until I have to make these decisions.


I've had enough and let's see if this whole blogging thing goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment